parcels from home

Monday, October 6, 2008


i love getting care packages from home! my mom made me cookies and cherry cake, and send a little notebook i wrote in when i was younger, and little fall napkins and decorations! plus there were shortbread, which are my favorite cookies ever. and they were in the shape of leaves!


i can't wait to go home this friday, which i've said before i'm sure, but i just can't wait! my aunt said she has something knit for me, which is pretty exciting haha.

i'm a bit obsessed with writing in this lately, it's all i want to do haha. i'll refrain though. from updating every five minutes, i mean. that's what twitter is for!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Shayna said...

oh those goodies look so tasty! i love the leave shapes...and the napkins! thanks for stopping by my blog! enjoying yours as well :)