shortbread baking

Monday, July 2, 2012

friday night i decided to bake shortbread (naturally.. this is what everyone does on a friday night, yes?) despite my kitchen being completely under renovations. anyone who knows me would not be surprised. when i want to bake, i want to bake.
so i used the recipe i've been using since i was four. yes, my mom let me bake shortbread when i was four years old. flour on the ceiling was not an uncommon occurance in my house. i used some tiny cookie cutters i bought recently, and i loooove them! look how cute that little bunny is.
so now i have one million teeny animals.
anyone want to come over for milk and cookies?
xx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

oh my goodness, i'm in love! those little bunnies are adorable. i want one! xx

Rosie said...

how cute?! love these! I may have to give it a try! Thank you for your sweet comment, I hope your well lovely sara

x x

Charlotte said...

yes-- i would very much like to come over for milk and cookies please!?! these look adorable!!

xxx

rachel said...

i do!! so sweet and cuteee!

Satin and Souffles said...

That recipe tin is fabulous! & I want to make bunny cookies too! xx

www.satinandsouffles.com
www.satinandsouffles.com

Unknown said...

So much fun!