red song (birthday wish)

Monday, February 8, 2010



today is my last day as a teenager, tomorrow i will be a twenty year old!
so strange, really.
but i'm excited.

hope you're all well
love, love

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara!

It's really good to have you back. :) I apologize on my part too, for taking so long to reply your comment - my internet at home as been out since Friday. But anyhow, the cupcakes in the post before this looks absolutely delish! It's been quite a while since I had some pretty cupcakes in my tummy, hehe.
And yours just made me really hungry. Mm.

And a happy & blessed twentieth to you, sweetie! :) I hope your day is filled with much fun and laughter and most importantly, love. :) Thanks for being such a sweetheart in the blogging world. Do have a blast, alright? Can't wait to read up on your special day. :))

Take care, Sara. Will catch you soon, love. <3


p/s: hopefully my internet's up and running by then. xx