beautiful engagement

Saturday, November 7, 2009

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anna Wallace said...

ahhhh this is beyond perfect. if only a situation this beautiful could exist.

ManchesterStreetFashion said...

oh i actually love this :)

please follow me http://notegeekchic.blogspot.com/

keep up with the lovely photo's x

Anonymous said...

oh, such lovely photos! i really adore the idea of weddings. :))

hoping everything is good with you on your end of the world!

xx

Amanda said...

Oh these are really pretty.
Did you take them?

Fine Little Day said...

Beautiful, very!

Natalia said...

These are incredible. I've seen my share of engagement pictures, but nothing even close to this. Who's are they? Where did they come from? I need to know!!

Nicki's Notebook said...

i love me a vintage wedding!! beautiful. great blog too! xx